Real Estate Advertising
Any for sale by owner or real estate agent needs to have a comprehensive marketing plan that has a proven history of obtaining results. Another important venue that comes into play when thinking of selling real estate has to do with a “network.” Our network is built around a healthy past clientele and a massive sphere of influence circling the entire online social media sphere. So where should you advertise your home for sale? We’ve had excellent results by implementing the system of advertisements below:
- The Real Estate Book :Full page add runs $550.00 per month.
- Home Search Magazine :Full page add runs $290.00 bi-monthly.
- 500 Postcards :Postage per 500 Jumbo runs $195.00.
- Trulia :This website is free, but produces minimal results.
- Realtor.com :Our Featured listing spots run $600.00 bi-annually.
- Homes.com :Our featured listing spots run $400.00 per quarter.
From 2002 until mid 2005, advertisements were not important to sell a home. However, in today’s market your home needs maximum exposure to get a small amount of showings per week. If you are considering listing your home with an agent, make sure they are a REALTOR and that they are capable of managing an infrastructure diverse as this one. Trying to save commission dollars by attempting to “sell by owner” can become extremely frustrating and eventually will take its toll. If you have a need that you are trying to meet by a specific date, you should use the services Virginia Beach Estates, Inc. In most cases, we will help you net more than you would by selling the home yourself. If you are interested, please provide your information by submitting the form on our Contact Us page and we will get back to you within a 24 hour period.